August 13, 2014

Won Icon Ranking!

Hi!

The stardoll model website "The stardoll models" released a ranking (HERE) with the categories icon, new supers, covergirl, runway and social. And guess what? I've been featured in all of them!
Most important, I've won the category icon, representing a model that has been in the business for a long time already and had a lot of success. Yay!


Plus, I'm appearing at New Supers, a category featuring top models that appear in magazines and at fashion shows most often and consistently work with high profile graphic designers.
I'm sharing the 2nd place at cover girl with kaszmir13 with a total number of 4 covers. Congrats to greatlover123 and kadet12 with 5 covers each!
I've also been placed second at runway with a total number of 4 fashion shows of which I've closed one. Congrats to kadet12 for the first place with an astonishing 6 shows!
And last but not least I'm in the social list for owning Catherine's Model Academy and being a judge for Manda's Model Academy and Rafael's Next Topmodel.

Thank you!

xoxo Cathy