January 30, 2013

Old unfinished graphic

While creating two new graphics for Miss Magazine - I've been hired as a graphic designer - I happened to stumble across an old, unfinished graphic which was ment to be for a comp on the blog Street High Fashion. The arms are way too thin and the technique is - well, smudgy, doge&burn would describe it best.  I was quite surprised when i saw it because I always thought that I never tried long hair until last week, but well, I dod before :D So i wanted to show it to you, I like the background, the rest is old, just like the graphic, and drawn without any reference.




2 comments:

Hannah said...

The hair is quite nice

Cathérine Cerise said...

Thank you :) I like the general "idea" of the hair, but not the outcome, too much dodge/burn ;)

xoxo Cathy