October 24, 2012

Jobs to come

They're not out yet but I guess, I'll tell you nevertheless.
I'll be starring in some amazing projects, so keep your eyes opened!

  •  Sparkle Model Management ... My agency will soon have a new banner aswell as exciting news. And guess who'll be on the banner? A little graphic anouncing the exciting news will also be published.
  • Miss Stardoll Queen ... is a German modeling competition. They're planning to publish a magazine and I was engaged as the graphic designer for the cover. Work is in progress.
  • RNTM Backstage ... The new magazine will soon be out. Since I've won RNTM Cycle 4, I'll be the covergirl (a new graphic instead of the one I already posted will be used), a photoseries of me will be included as well as an article featuring the former cover and an interview with me.
  • Spice Couture ... In November, the Haute Couture Show will take place. One of the runway models will be me.
  • Stardoll Crown Magazine ... Stardollcrown is one of the largest German Stardoll blogs and they'll be releasing a magazine soon. Originally, it was planned that another girl and I were on the cover but now I'll be the only one starring there. A photo series and an article with an interview will also be in the magazine, so you should definitely take a look at it!
  • Run Magazine ... In the first edition the lovely Manda will publish, I'll be modeling.
Exciting, hu? I'll show you, when the graphics are ready.
xoxo Cathy

No comments: